- Yes, torture is now ok although it is against the Constitution. Assassinating anyone is ok, so long as the President declares him a terrorist. No habeas corpus, no need for due process, throw out the innocent until proven guilty law…. America is fallen. It is quite clear for those who study history that Homeland Security and the Patriot Act are about terrorizing Americans. They originate from Nazi Germany. It was what Hitler did. Adolph Hitler, writing about creation of the Gestapo in Nazi Germany:“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation,” the leader of another country once wrote. “We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”
- How did a virtually unknown corporal become Führer in the 1920s-1930s? Hitler and Mussolini were financed by Wall Street banksters. Obama, the virtual unknown, is also a tool of the Zionist Synagogue of Satan Wall Street banksters. These Illuminists are using the Weimar Republic… Nazi Germany script to destroy America. America is transformed, much like Germany was, into a militaristic state to start World War 3. When America is no longer useful, she will be destroyed. Similarly, Zionist Israel is being used as an ally of America in the middle east, for fascist militaristic aggression against the Muslim world. Zionist Israel is being setup for another horrific fall/holocaust. A Satanic blood sacrifice, burnt offering to fallen angelic beings/demons. Please wake up! Please wake up!
- Nazification of Germany vs. Nazification of America
An Atrocity to Subdue the People
February 27, 1933
The Reichstag Fire
On the night the German Parliament Building–the Reichstag– burned down, Hitler was at Goebbels’s apartment having dinner. They rushed to the scene where they met Göring who was already screaming false charges and making threats against the Communists. At first glance, Hitler described the fire as a beacon from heaven. “You are now witnessing the beginning of a great epoch in German history. . . This fire is the beginning,” Hitler told a news reporter at the scene.
While not all historians agree on who actually perpetrated the Reichstag Fire, writers such as Klaus P. Fischer feel that most likely the Nazis were responsible. A dazed Dutch Communist named Marinus van der Lubbe was found at the scene and charged with arson. He was later found guilty and executed.
On February 28, 1933–the day after the Reichstag fire–President Hindenburg and Chancellor Hitler invoked Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution, which permitted the suspension of civil liberties in time of national emergency. A Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State abrogated the following German constitutional protections:
- Free expression of opinion
- Freedom of the press
- Right of assembly and association
- Right to privacy of postal and electronic communications
- Protection against unlawful searches and seizures
- Individual property rights
- States’ right of self-government
- A supplemental decree created the SA (Storm Troops) and SS (Special Security) Federal police agencies.
An Atrocity to Subdue the People
September 11, 2001
The Terrorist Attacks
When the Word Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked, Bush was reading to grade school children in Florida. When informed of the attack by his associates , he continued reading. He then flew to a security bunker in Nebraska before finally returning to the White House. No military aircraft had been scrambled to intercept the four hijacked planes, though there was plenty of time to do so. The fact that there has been no genuine investigation into the 9/11 terrorist attack on American citizens creates the odor of a cover-up of gigantic proportions. Some news analysts point to the possibility that the Bush administration could have been complicit.
Hundreds of suspects were immediately jailed, without benefit of habeas corpus or other rights. Some of these suspects have already been found guilty of the crime. The Bush junta forced the Patriot Act bill through Congress, suspending essential civil liberties. Excusing oppression as essential to the “war on terrorism,” and maintaining that dissent was treason. The Patriot Act abrogated the following American constitutional protections:
Free expression of opinion
Freedom of the press
Right of assembly and association
Right to privacy of postal and electronic communications
Protection against unlawful searches and seizures
Individual property rights
States’ right of self-government
Presidential decrees make it possible for military forces to be used to monitor and control the civilian population, in abrogation of the posse comitatus act. The Reichstag Fire Syndrome occurs whenever a democracy is destroyed by creating a law-and-order crisis and offering as a “solution” the abdication of civil liberties and state’s rights to a powerful but unaccountable central dictator. The men of wealth who put the tyrant into power are then able to reap obscene war profits.